TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The contract stipulated between Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by the selling company.
This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated by any means possible to the Customer.
By placing an order in the various modalities provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general conditions and the payment terms transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (ie a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case save these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance sales, and subsequent additions and modifications.
3. Any right of the Customer to a refund for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
4. The Customer can purchase only the products in the electronic catalog of Ahha Soap by Antonijevic Suncana at the time of order and viewable online at the address (URL) http://ahhasoap-shop.com, as described in the related information sheets.
It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics but may differ in terms of characteristics, color, dimensions and accessory products shown in the figure.
All the information supporting the purchase (Glossary, Buying Guide, etc.) is to be understood as simple general information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer.
This confirmation message will contain Date and Time of execution of the order and a "Customer Order Number", to be used in any further communication with Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana.
The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana ensures timely communication to the Customer.
7. In case of non-execution of the order due to the unavailability, even temporary, of the goods, Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana, within thirty (30) days starting from the day following that in which the Customer has sent the order through the website www.ahhasoap-store.com will inform the customer and refund any amounts already paid for the goods.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
8. PayPal In the case of purchases with PayPal payment methods, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately charge the amount related to the purchase made.
8.1 In case of cancellation of the order, either by the Customer or, in case of non-acceptance of the same, by Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana, along with the cancellation, the amount related to the canceled orders will be credited back to the Customer's Paypal account.
The timing of re-credit on the chosen payment instrument within the Paypal account depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system.
Once the amount has been credited to the Paypal account, under no circumstances can Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by delays in the actual crediting of Paypal or the banking system.
8.2 Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg landline number) to determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account.
In the absence of the required documentation, Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana reserves the right not to accept the order.
8.3 At no time during the purchase procedure, Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card or other methods chosen within the PayPal wallet.
Under no circumstances may Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of products purchased on the Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana site.
9. Advance Bank Transfer is possible on all the items in the catalog.
Any limitations are clearly highlighted in the shopping cart. In case of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, the items ordered by the Customer will be kept available until receipt of proof of bank transfer, to be sent to Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana (by fax or e-mail) no later than 3 working days from the date acceptance of the order.
The order shipment will only take place at the time of the actual crediting of the amount due on the account of Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order.
If such deadlines are exceeded, the order will be automatically canceled. The purpose of the bank transfer must include:
1. the order reference number;
2. the date of execution of the order;
3. name and last name of the holder of the order.
10. Method of payment
Bank transfer to a bank account in the name of Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana.
Bank details: Bank: BCC Cassano delle Murge e Tolve, Branch Acquaviva delle Fonti IBAN CODE: IT 89 N 08460 41300 009012010103 BIC CODE: CCRTIT2TCSM
DELIVERY METHODS AND EXPENSES
11. For each order placed on the website www.ahhasoap-store.com, Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana will issue a tax invoice or receipt of the material sent, sending it via e-mail or by mail to the holder of the order, pursuant to art. 14 Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004.
For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order shall prevail.
No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance of the same.
12. The delivery costs indicated in each product card are charged to the customer.
For the islands it is necessary to establish an ad hoc shipping cost.
The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen when ordering.
Nothing more is due by the customer than the total amount of the order.
13. No responsibility can be attributed to Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana in case of delay in the shipment or delivery of the order.
14. Delivery means street level, by appointment. Instead, the Customer is required to check:
1. That the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
2. That the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately notified to the courier who makes the delivery.
Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer cannot make any objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set forth in this document.
15. In case of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer when ordering, the order will be automatically canceled.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
16. Pursuant to art. 64 of the D.L. n ° 206/2005, and subsequent additions and modifications, if the customer is a consumer (ie a physical person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number reference in the website order form), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following point 18.
17. To exercise this right, the customer must keep the original packaging of the product and send to Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana a notice to that effect, within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the goods.
This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to: Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana, Via Don Minzoni, 27/b, 70010 CASAMASSIMA (BA, Italy) or by telegram or fax sent within the aforementioned term of fourteen (14) days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent STRICTLY within the following 48 hours.
Once the aforementioned withdrawal notice has been received, Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana will promptly inform the Customer of the instructions on how to return the goods which must arrive within fourteen (14) days from authorization date 18.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
1. the right applies to the product in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, part of household appliances, etc ...);
2. the purchased product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box;
3. according to law, the shipping costs concerning the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
4. the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse , is under the complete responsibility of the customer; in case of damage to the goods during transport, Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana will inform the Customer of the event (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in their warehouse), to allow him to promptly report to the his courier and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
1. Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
2. upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
If the packaging and/or the original packaging are damaged, Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana will deduct from the refund due a percentage, however not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
19. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damage assessed to the original packaging, Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, in the shortest possible time, and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date in which the consumer advised of the right of withdrawal.
Reimbursement will be made by transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer.
In any case, it will be the Customer's responsibility to promptly provide the necessary data for obtaining a refund.
20. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its content), in cases in which Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana ascertains:
1. lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
2. absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, manuals, parts, ...);
3. damage to the product for reasons other than transport. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana will return the purchased good to the sender, charging him the shipping costs.
21. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to meet the express requests of the customer and will not under any circumstances and for any reason transferred to third parties.
Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana guarantees its customers compliance with the law on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03.
The data controller is Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana
22. Any complaint must be addressed to Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana, Via Don Minzoni, 27/b, 70010 CASAMASSIMA (BA, Italy). APPLICABLE LAW 23.
For everything here not expressly provided, the parties make explicit reference to national and EU regulations, ordinary and special on the subject of sale, consumer rights and e-commerce.
The contract of sale between the Customer and Ahha Soap di Antonijevic Suncana is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this contract of distance selling, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of his city of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Bari.